As an Employee Experience Product Manager, your primary responsibility is creating a delightful experience for employees who own and manage shares and options in their Carta portfolio.
We’re looking for product thinks who can deeply empathize with Carta’s largest user group and (1) understand how to successfully introduce employees to the Carta by setting up their portfolio, (2) prioritize projects that maximize insights and understanding of private and public equity, and (3) create flows that allow employees to transact money and securities from their account. This role must understand how employees fit into the Carta ecosystem and communicate with multiple teams and stakeholders across the org that are impacted by employee activities.
You’ll spend time understanding the employee user group, creating a roadmap to deliver value to them and the Carta business, and coordinate engineering and business efforts to ship quality product for them. Success for this role is measured by delivering a valuable employee experience and improving our metrics around account creation and transactions executed.
- Skilled in user empathy, analytical thinking, prioritization, and product development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Establish and communicate the product strategy and roadmap to our executive team
- Prioritize features and coordinate product delivery with dedicated team of engineers and designers
- Drive the entire product lifecycle of your feature/product - from conception, requirements gathering & design, development, and testing all the way through launch
- Serve as Product owner for SCRUM team by planning sprints, writing stories, etc.
- Lead discussions with vendors at all phases of the engagement: selection, integration and operation
- Sprint planning: set the agenda for sprint meetings by breaking down product requirements into well defined stories that can be executed on across sprints
- Request triaging and prioritization: analyze and prioritize reported issues in order to ensure we are always working on the executive team’s most important problems
- 3-5 years of prior Product Manager experience
- Experience owning a roadmap and leading developer sprints
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and communicating effectively
- Hands on experience with sprint management
- Skilled in SQL and hands on experience working with product analytics tools (e.g. Looker, etc.)
- Ability to define KPIs and understand SaaS metrics, user funnels, etc.
- Consumer products experience
- Experience building across mobile and web
- Domain experience in finance or operations
- Technical / UX background
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
- 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
- Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
- Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth
Carta makes it simple for companies of all stages to turn employees into owners. As an SEC-registered transfer agent, we help companies issue, value, and transfer securities. Our powerful reporting and administrative tools keep you in compliance with the latest SEC and IRS regulations.