We're looking for ambitious, driven, yet humble people to join our sales team. This is a unique opportunity to grow your career within a company that is backed by some of the most sophisticated investors in the world.
As an Account Executive at Carta, you’ll introduce venture-backed executives and founders to our best-in-class software platform to help them streamline their equity management, stay compliant, and unlock liquidity in the private markets.
Our sales team has a diverse set of educational and professional backgrounds including engineering, bio-tech, public accounting, tax, liberal arts and many others. You do not need to be a fintech expert - new hires will receive training on Carta software, private market finance, and equity administration, though an interest in these fields is helpful!
Above all, we believe in honesty, transparency, and being helpful to our customers. Our ideal candidate will have high IQ and EQ along with strong communication skills.
- Communicate the business impact of exceptional software to key decision makers
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- 2-5 years of quota carrying SaaS sales experience
- Experience outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, and closing large contracts
- Self-starter, humble, and adaptable to change
- Excels in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, institutional investing, or wealth management
- Startup experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Carta makes it simple for companies of all stages to turn employees into owners. As an SEC-registered transfer agent, we help companies issue, value, and transfer securities. Our powerful reporting and administrative tools keep you in compliance with the latest SEC and IRS regulations.