I’m deeply curious, love to learn, pay attention to people, student of psychology, deft at communication, excel at networking, deeply tech-savvy & relish growing others through education and leadership.
Over the last 3 years I have rebuilt my software development skills to be a full stack developer
Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
• 13 years of leadership, 400 staff and managed £71 million budget inc. CEO, a governor of a University, elected office and been a cabinet member in the UK
• 19 years in marketing & communications
• Led and supported hundreds of campaigns e.g. advertising, branding, marketing (product and service), public relation and over 100 public election campaigns
• Wide organizational cultural experience - have worked in private, public, community, political, non-profit and government sectors
• Key in several mergers including one of seven organizations, 22,000 staff and £1.15 Billion turnover
• Training since 1992. Trained young people, managers, political candidates, MPs and Ministers
• Worked in 10 countries