Joined the team which consisted of Danny Robinson, Maura Rodgers and Boris Wertz in January 2011. Working with journalists in Canada we told stories of entrepreneurs and startup...more founders. Worked with Vision Critical to provide public opinion. Travelled to the Silicon Valley to interview top America researchers including Vivek Wadhwa. In September 2012 the Canadian government announced that it was creating a new visa for immigrant entrepreneurs, we succeeded :-)
I’m deeply curious, love to learn, pay attention to people, student of psychology, deft at communication, excel at networking, deeply tech-savvy & relish growing others through education and leadership.
Over the last 3 years I have rebuilt my software development skills to be a full stack developer
Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
• 13 years of leadership, 400 staff and managed £71 million budget inc. CEO, a governor of a University, elected office and been a cabinet member in the UK
• 19 years in marketing & communications
• Led and supported hundreds of campaigns e.g. advertising, branding, marketing (product and service), public relation and over 100 public election campaigns
• Wide organizational cultural experience - have worked in private, public, community, political, non-profit and government sectors
• Key in several mergers including one of seven organizations, 22,000 staff and £1.15 Billion turnover
• Training since 1992. Trained young people, managers, political candidates, MPs and Ministers
• Worked in 10 countries