At Enigma, we are building a decentralized data protocol for the web. Our goal is to create a shared space where people, dApps and organizations can securely share, process and monetize their data. Our flagship product, Catalyst, an algorithmic trading platform that empowers anyone to build their own crypto hedge fund, is the first application to be built on the protocol.
We recently raised $45mn in a token sale and we are looking to grow our team with people who are excited about the future of blockchains, decentralization and data. We’re looking for a highly motivated engineer to join our protocol team.
An avid blockchain enthusiast, curious about distributed protocols, with experience working on Ethereum smart contracts and dev tools.
● Be in-charge of the on-chain smart contracts for the data marketplace
● Assisting in integrating on-chain contracts with an off-chain protocol
● Designing and implementing parts of the protocol
● Helping with research and validation of new ideas in the space
● A working understanding of how blockchains and consensus protocols work
● Experience with writing smart-contracts (Solidity)
● A good grasp of best-practices in smart-contract security
● Experience with Truffle, Web3.js and other relevant development tools
● Curious and motivated to learn anything and everything new in the space (most
● Solid experience with researching, designing and implementing distributed systems is a big plus
Enigma is using groundbreaking privacy technologies to build the first platform for scalable, end-to-end decentralized applications. Enigma introduces secret contracts - smart contracts that let you use private and sensitive data in decentralized applications and services.