This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing and venture backed, Real Estate technology company in New York as a Business Development Associate. For the right person, the Business Development Associate role presents enormous opportunity to build a strong foundation in sales and to participate in a real life entrepreneurial success story, by helping us continue to grow our business in the real estate capital of the world, New York City.
- Build a strong sales pipeline through targeted, effective calling of cold and warm leads
- Prospect and research to identify new sales opportunities.
- Develop a strategy for booking meetings with key potential clients. You are persistent, highly competitive, highly personable and enthusiastic.
- Perform industry research and analysis to identify sales opportunities
- Coordinate and follow up on the logistics and execution of outreach campaigns, including direct mail and online communication efforts
- Attend targeted events to meet with client prospects
- Stay current with industry trends and new market developments
- Maintain and build upon relationships with the business you bring to the company
- Scheduling technical site visits
- High growth and high visibility
- Great compensation
- Paid vacation
- Generous health & transportation benefits
- Enertiv Explore™ company sponsored team adventures
- Free lunch every Friday
- Snacks/Coffee Bar/Fresh Fruit/Adult Beverages stocked
- Our office is on the top floor of our building and we have a balcony, as well as a large rooftop with amazing views of Manhattan
- CitiBike Membership
- Subsidized membership to New York Health and Racket club
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
- Has 2-3 years of B2B Business development/sales experience
- Is doggedly driven when it comes to achieving goals
- The idea of hunting to find the right person to contact excites you
- Loves calling people on the phone – you’re not intimidated to reach out to someone you don’t know and you easily charm your target with your great phone demeanor
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Independent, self-motivated individual with ability to learn extremely fast
- Exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly motivated to succeed, you are ruthlessly persistent and organized
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others enjoy working with
- You are a team player and are excited by the opportunity to be part of a growing startup
- Willingness to speak up and suggest process improvements
- You are at your best when under pressure and hit deadlines
- You have entrepreneurial qualities and believe there's always a solution
- Prior experience and passion for the cleantech or real estate tech
- Prior experience working for a technology startup in NYC
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM
- Eagerness to disrupt an industry with technology, particularly IoT and AI
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or apply directly on AngelList.
Enertiv OPS is a comprehensive platform to transform any building into a Smart Building. The solutions can be delivered independently or bundled as a whole.
Enertiv AI: Enertiv’s asset intelligence solution delivers actionable insights to streamline operations and maintenance activities and enables management to make data-driven capital investment decisions.
Enertiv ATB: Enertiv’s automatic tenant billing solution streamlines the tenant submetering process and enables management to track cost recovery in real time.