We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and intelligent individual to be our Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)!
You will be tasked with understanding the product strategy and roadmap in order to provide clients and prospects with information about key integrations, functionalities and features. You will provide product demonstrations, contribute to proposal development and deal shaping. This role involves networking, maintaining key relationships, and strategizing as to what new products and expansion opportunities benefit the client. You will play an important leadership role at EnerKnol as it scales and grows and also have the opportunity to be part of a fun and collaborative team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in the energy sector
- Experience developing and implementing business development strategies
- Established relationships with or experience in dealing with law firms, electric/natural gas utilities, consulting, or other energy related companies
- Experience working across industries and interfacing effectively with internal and external resources
- 3+ years in digital industry (product, data, technology, execution, analytics, consulting)
- 2+ years hands-on prior work experience with enterprise and/or SaaS sales
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (written, phone and in-person)
- Strategic, results-oriented, team player
EnerKnol is a fast-growing energy policy data and analytics company that enables access and monitoring of critical policy data. Our platform connects market participants to North American energy policy information from federal, regional, and state sources. We pride ourselves on being an agile, creative and collaborative team united by a common mission of transforming the energy industry by unleashing the power of big data.
EnerKnol helps business leaders across the energy spectrum access and track policy data that is needed to operate in today’s transformative energy market.
The increasing level of complexity in government regulations is counterproductive for investors, companies, and analysts who are trying to ease the flow of investment to crucial energy infrastructure, ensure regulatory compliance, and identify new business opportunities. Our proprietary algorithms collect, standardize, and index millions of documents instantly, equipping users with readable, actionable data to enable confident decision making.
EnerKnol provides simple, complete, one-stop access to the energy industry’s policy information needs in today’s constantly changing regulatory environment.