EnerKnol is a fast-growing energy policy data and analytics company. The company develops EnerKnol, an energy policy platform to access and track critical policy data to advance in transformative energy markets in the United States. Its platform connects market participants to real-time North American energy policy information from federal, regional, state, and local sources. We pride ourselves on being an agile, creative and collaborative team united by a common mission of transforming the energy industry by unleashing the power of big data.
As a Sales Director (SaaS) for EnerKnol, you’ll be tasked with understanding the product strategy and roadmap in order to provide clients and prospects with information about key integrations, functionalities and features.
You will provide product demonstrations, contribute to proposal development and deal shaping. This role involves networking, maintaining key relationships, and strategizing as to what new products and expansion opportunities benefit the client. You will play an important leadership role at EnerKnol as it scales and grows and also have the opportunity to be part of a fun and collaborative team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years in digital industry (product, data, technology, execution, analytics, consulting)
- Minimum 3 years hands-on prior work experience with enterprise and/or SaaS sales
- Experience working across industries and interfacing effectively with internal and external resources
- Experience establishing and structuring channel partnerships for SaaS products
- Established relationships with or experience in dealing with law firms, electric/natural gas utilities, information technology or other energy related companies (preferred).
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (written, phone and in-person)
- Strategic, results-oriented, team player
EnerKnol software helps business leaders across the energy spectrum access and track policy data that is needed to operate in today’s transformative energy market.
The increasing level of complexity in government regulations is counterproductive for investors, companies, and analysts who are trying to ease the flow of investment to crucial energy infrastructure, ensure regulatory compliance, and identify new business opportunities. Our core technology solution is The EnerKnol Platform, driven by proprietary algorithms that collects, standardizes, and indexes millions of documents instantly, equipping users with readable, actionable data to enable confident decision making.
The EnerKnol Platform is the first and only solution providing simple, one-stop access to the energy industry’s complete policy information needs in today’s constantly changing regulatory environment.