Elevate is a cognitive training tool that was the recipient of Apple's App of the Year award and Google's Editors' Choice distinction. It has been downloaded more than 15 million times, helping users around the world build critical communication and analytical skills.
Elevate is an cognitive training tool that was the recipient of Apple’s App of the Year award, primed for breakout growth with the lever of paid acquisition.
We’re looking for a User Acquisition Manager to lead Elevate’s paid marketing efforts. You will launch new channels, develop existing channels with rigorous testing, and build strategies from the ground up for new products. This position will singlehandedly grow our acquisition efforts and make key decisions about our budget and scale, requiring that you be an expert executor and an experienced judge of new opportunities.
• Scale our user acquisition program with new paid channels and ad network partnerships.
• Execute campaigns across channels and develop eye-catching creative.
• Automate and introduce new tools to save time, improve results, and increase our data visibility. We are a highly automation-driven and data-driven marketing team.
• Define the metrics that measure ROI for acquired users.
• Implement user acquisition best practices and grow the team as we scale.
• You have 4-6+ years of paid user acquisition experience, primarily with mobile and preferably consumer apps or games.
• You are extremely analytical and data-driven. You don’t trust any result without having clear data backing it up.
• You are also highly creative and capable of coming up with compelling ads.
• You are experienced with setting up attribution tracking through Segment or an equivalent tool.
• You have experience across multiple channels (mobile ad networks, Facebook and SEM) and deep expertise in certain specific channels.
• You have experience using Looker or another BI tool.
• Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• 401k plan
Elevate is a cognitive training tool that was the recipient of Apple's App of the Year award and Google's Editors' Choice distinction. It has been downloaded more than 13 million times, helping users around the world build critical communication and analytical skills.
The team is 23 people and based in San Francisco.