If you enjoy the challenges of working at a start-up and passionate about building simple solutions for complex problems then keep reading.
eKincare is an online platform that enables users to monitor their critical medical information and view it anywhere anytime. eKincare gathers medical results from various healthcare providers, updates profiles, and provides a single repository for users to store all their medical records. It then identifies potential health risks from the data and informs and motivates them to take necessary steps towards improving their health.
See our story @ http://yourstory.com/2015/01/ekincare/
If you're an energetic, street smart, creative, hungry "crushing it" kind of professional and are interested in truly making a difference in Indian healthcare then apply now! Before it's too late!
** Added bonus if you have experience working in a healthcare industry!
What you would be doing?
- Make healthcare less boring/less complex with customer centric front end
- As a member of the development team build and maintain web applications and server side. components
- Write beautiful and secure code that is clean and well structured
- Write Unit and Integration test cases.
- Be creative, responsive, analytical and accountable for the face of of the company
- Identify Performance and scalability bottlenecks and devise solutions.
What You Need For This Position:
- Experience with developing scalable and secure web applications.
- Good Knowledge of Rails, c, APIs.
- Experience with testing frameworks RSpec/Factorygirl/Capybara.
- Comfortable with Git and Git workflow.
- Ability to identify the performance,scalability bottlenecks.
- Bonus Points If you have prior experience in working with AWS.
India's first personalised health assistant | Leveraging tech + data + AI