If you enjoy the challenges of working at a fast-paced start-up and passionate about meeting new people and building strong relations then keep reading.
eKincare is India’s most advanced health benefits platform trusted by several Fortune 500 companies. eKincare’s patent-pending integrated healthcare solution is helping companies to be more strategic and efficient in their employee benefits spend. Recognised among the “100 most innovative digital healthcare companies in the world” by the journal of mHealth, we are leveraging technology and data science to optimize payer’s healthcare spending.
See our story @ https://yourstory.com/2018/06/app-fridays-ekincare
If you're an energetic, street smart, creative, hungry "crushing it" kind of professional and are interested in truly making a difference in Indian healthcare then apply now! Before it's too late!
- Own and drive the B2B2C marketing strategy for specific features of the product. He/ She will execute the overall strategy, spanning organic acquisition and social media strategy that extends the reach of eKincare and builds brand awareness
- Responsible for driving the revenue from repeat usage, engagement
- Develop customer-facing content, creatives, and collaterals to support account management
- Ensure continuous and optimized presence on online platforms - social media, Industry forums, etc
- Build and own the offline and online marketing strategy for specific products on the platform
- Design and Drive process for ensuring relevant, quality content is being prepared, and in synergy with the organic acquisition strategy
- Drive strategy performance; Periodic Monitoring, analysis of results and measurement metrics
- Stay in constant lookout for growth hacks, new avenues for achieving growth through innovative efforts, projects
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience driving initiatives in areas similar to above
- Should have led Marketing efforts at a SaaS, healthcare or an FMCG company
- Expertise in digital media techniques, in the form of projects executed and ongoing online brand recall. Demonstrated ability to tie content-driven online presence strategy
- Experience of having displayed a sharp sense of and employing existing and emerging social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc) their respective participants, and how each platform can be deployed and cross-leveraged in different scenarios
DO NOT APPLY IF - NOT WILLING TO MOVE TO HYD, NOT WITHIN THE SALARY RANGE, DO NOT HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
India's first personalised health assistant | Leveraging tech + data + AI