If you enjoy the challenges of working at a fast paced start-up and passionate about meeting new people and building strong relations then keep reading.
eKincare is India’s most advanced health benefits platform trusted by several Fortune 500 companies. eKincare’s patent-pending integrated healthcare solution is helping companies to be more strategic and efficient in their employee benefits spend. Recognised among the “100 most innovative digital healthcare companies in the world” by the journal of mHealth, we are leveraging technology and data science to optimize payer’s healthcare spend.
See our story @ https://yourstory.com/2018/06/app-fridays-ekincare
If you're an energetic, street smart, creative, hungry "crushing it" kind of professional and are interested in truly making a difference in Indian healthcare then apply now! Before it's too late!
We are seeking a marketing head who will lead the marketing strategy and execution. A highly challenging role that requires understanding the intricacies of customer behavior, segmentation and engaging them leveraging technology, product packaging, positioning, campaigns and drive the ARPU (Average Revenue Per user). Would be part of the core team.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU NOT WILLING TO RELOCATE OR NOT QUALIFIED.
• Should have the ability to conceptualise & device customer engagement strategies.
• Operate & manage the customer retention program & be responsible to deliver on business numbers
Design implement and drive marketing roadmap of the organisation
• Strategize the market plans in conjunction with the top management/product team of organisation
• To show incremental growth in revenue generation of the organization on agreed time periods
• To ensure step up of the organization on marketing itself nation wide
• To plan and implement marketing activities in effective manner across country
• Implement and oversee various activities thru online and offline marketing
• Ensure successful drive of digital marketing and promotion of the organization
• Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR
• Working closely with the company’s sales team, enabling them to meet the commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
• To introduce/implement the industry best practices across
Requirements for the role:
• Master’s degree in marketing from a reputed B school from India/abroad
• Candidates from new age companies or consumer internet companies with more than 1M app downloads
• Proven track record of success in implementation of various strategies
• Dynamic leadership traits
• Role modelling for a team spanning between mid and large sizes
• Candidates who had achieved instead of learning during their experience
• Open and transparent leader
• Should be loyal enough
India's first personalised health assistant | Leveraging tech + data + AI