If you enjoy the challenges of working at a fast paced start-up and passionate about meeting new people and building strong relations then keep reading.
eKincare is India’s most advanced health benefits platform trusted by several Fortune 500 companies. eKincare’s patent-pending integrated healthcare solution is helping companies to be more strategic and efficient in their employee benefits spend. Recognised among the “100 most innovative digital healthcare companies in the world” by the journal of mHealth, we are leveraging technology and data science to optimize payer’s healthcare spend.
See our story @ https://yourstory.com/2018/06/app-fridays-ekincare
If you're an energetic, street smart, creative, hungry "crushing it" kind of professional and are interested in truly making a difference in Indian healthcare then apply now! Before it's too late!
What you would be doing?
- Generate new business opportunities
- Demo eKincare platform benefits and use cases to clients
- Drive revenue through corporate and insurance sales
- Nourish existing relationships and strive towards best customer experience
- Negotiate contractual terms, pricing and services with the partners
- Keep an ear to the ground on healthcare trends and market
- Contribute towards platform development by sharing market requirements
- Continuously track towards company’s goals and aspirations
What You Need For This Position
(PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA)
- Previous relevant experience (2-5 years) within insurance broker/healthcare/SaaS/Corporate sales a MUST
- Experience in commercial discussions with customers/ negotiations
- Track record of driving incremental revenue opportunities and closing sales
- Management graduate from a Tier-1 school - Preferred
- Be able to thrive in a complex and demanding startup environment
- Street smart, open minded, analytical, persistent, accountable and ethical
India's first personalised health assistant | Leveraging tech + data + AI