Timing frame - 3 - 6 months.
We are looking for an individual with sales and marketing instincts to join our sales team. This is a terrific opportunity for a person looking to start their career in sales or marketing. The goal for this position will be to create new B2B sales opportunities for our Sales Team. The primary responsibility of this position is to identify key decision makers at prospective customers and to update and develop the sales and marketing database on an ongoing basis so our Sales Directors have the correct and qualified decision makers. This role will require extensive research, prospect qualifying, database management and emailing these identified prospects.
- Research, identify and efficiently qualify new prospects to create viable leads for the Sales Team to build their pipeline
- Using tools like Linked In, Google, Insideview, websites, tradeshow lists, etc. to identify the right decision makers for existing prospect companies validating correct email addresses and contact information
- Keeping our CRM up to date and cleansed with the correct decision makers and their contact information
- Route leads to appropriate Sales Director and provide background on research
- Email reach out to the qualified prospects working with Marketing to generate new appointments
- Develop and communicate ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting for and qualifying leads and inputting/managing the sales and marketing database.
- Assist as needed on various, related sales and marketing projects.
- Strong written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Extremely well organized and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking
- Enthusiasm, timeliness, professionalism, desire to learn
- Must be highly motivated, determined and goal-oriented
India's first personalised health assistant | Leveraging tech + data + AI