As a Digital Marketer at Educative, you will work closely with other team members to define, execute on, measure, and refine our digital marketing strategy and KPIs. You will be launching digital campaigns and tracking their progress, reporting on KPIs and optimizing campaigns across channels like Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn, etc.
We’re a small but growing team, so we’re looking for a proactive team member who thrives on autonomy, fast-paced environments and loves to keep learning.
If you are interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Develop, create and curate content for digital marketing campaigns across email, social, blogs, and paid search.
* Daily management and analysis of budget and spend across all advertising platforms to ensure overall ad spend is being used strategically and efficiently.
* Own and maintain campaign reporting.
* Manage landing pages used for digital campaigns.
* Define KPIs and optimize campaigns by those KPIs.
* Conduct keyword research and maximize the effect of Google AdWords and SEO.
* Stay on top of the latest from the software engineering and digital marketing industries.
Education & Experience:
* BA/BS degree in Marketing or related area.
* 2+ years of experience managing successful digital campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Google AdWords.
* In-depth knowledge of organic and paid user acquisition channels.
* Understanding of the software development and software developer community.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
* Proven ability to make data-driven decisions to optimize digital campaigns.
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS or other programming languages is a big plus.
Educative is an interactive and adaptive learning platform for programmers. Instructors create lessons, auto-graded assessments and vizualizations using Educative's course builder which are then published and sold on our marketplace today.