EduBrite is a fast growing SaaS Learning Management System (LMS) which is recognized as one of the leading LMS platform in Gartner's Front Runners 2017 report. EduBrite platform is used by businesses of all sizes to train their employees, customers and partners.
We are looking to hire an exceptional marketing associate with passion for b2b software marketing.
Primary responsibilities are -
* Create content about EduBrite platform and post in social media channels and our corporate blog
* Perform competitive analysis and write postings with EduBrite's differentiators
* Create product brochures, white papers and newsletters
* Reach out to existing customers and conduct interviews
* Establish good contact with industry analysts
* Evangelize EduBrite among customers of other enterprise platforms that EduBrite is integrated with (e.g. Atlassian)
* Participate in EduBrite's webinars and industry events
* Create consistent messaging across website, social media and email
* Help in growing EduBrite's customer and user community
* Love startup environment and working in small/remote teams
* Enthusiastic about growing with the startup company
* Quick learner, attention to detail
* Excellent writing and communication
* Ability to think out of the box
* Hands on with software tools like Camtasia, Photoshop, Wordpress
EduBrite is a learning management platform for professional training institutes and small-mid size businesses. Using EduBrite you can create courses, tests and surveys; assign them to trainees or sell online; and track their results. Trainess can take courses using browser or native iPad app.
EduBrite comes in two flavors, a free light weight Personal Edition and the other is subscription based Business Edition which provides advanced customizations and integrations.