We are defining the role of the chef at the intersection of food and technology. We are developing intuitive matching technology for food lovers and chefs based on eating habits, dietary needs and personal preferences. We believe in using the power of technology to increase accessibility to healthy, high quality food for everyone. At the same time, our customer relationship management tools, designed especially for chefs, will completely change the way chefs touch lives through personal and unique dining experiences. As a community, we can transform people's lives one amazing dish at time.
Eat In Chef is seeking an entrepreneurial and assertive Head of Experience & Marketing that will spearhead the development, planning and delivery of the end-to-end experience of our chef candidates, certified chefs, and diners. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong marketer who is passionate about customer experience and lifecycle management, with professional expertise in multi-channel marketing, customer nurture programs, events management and e-mail marketing.
Eat In Chef puts chefs and diners at the heart of every decision we make. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this person will work with a range of stakeholders and customers to design, develop and deliver outstanding customer experiences, to advise and implement business model changes, optimize marketing and develop customer engagement strategy.
You will need to be confident to support and drive business development initiatives, as well as shaping and evolving our client propositions including: website usability, web functionality development, on/offline customer journey design and implementation and the use of CRM for personalization.
• Proactively manage all key stages of the customer journey for all chef and diner facing communication and engagement channels that enable Eat In Chef to deepen customer relationships and achieve its ambitious acquisition goals.
• Report on customer effectiveness and performance KPIs for all areas of the digital business, including web analytics, mobile performance analytics, upper and lower conversion funnel performance, early lifecycle journeys and other metrics with a high degree of insight/analysis and clear action planning to deliver change.
• Monitor competitor change/development activity and provide regular speed, feature/functionality and user feedback throughout the organization to ensure that key market learnings are shared across the business, analyzed fully and that changes are implemented.
• Drive the plan and execution of A/B testing on a daily/weekly basis; provide ROI reporting on all initiatives and feed winning tests into the development cycle via ActiveCampaign.
• Ensure that compelling engagement strategies are supported by authentic and informed experiences.
• Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead nurturing and database management and analysis.
• Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Install, cultivate and maintain a cohesive, methodical, analytical revenue management and performance review culture.
• BA/BS; MBA preferred with 8 years’ experience.
• Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As the owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
• Experience with analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics technologies (including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics).
• Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
• Deep experience in CX/UX.
• Have a strong track record in customer experience management from design to implementation for both digital and physical environments.
• Deep understanding of web-related behaviors and trends and ability to optimize for these.
• Strong analytical skills to measure and improve customer engagement and satisfaction
• Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience on social media.
• Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
• Experience with other creative disciplines (e.g. video, events, front-end, audio/visual, etc.).
• Strong people manager with experience of managing and developing a small team of professionals across multiple disciplines
Eat In Chef is an emerging media technology company that provides SaaS tools for professional chefs to become independent business owners….and diners with one-to-one entertainment experiences in their own home.
Our digital tools empower chefs to handle digital media content creation and distribution, marketing, customer management, recipe calculation and menu optimization, scheduling, bookkeeping, and analytics.