Earny is looking for a candidate who can model multidimensional data sets, with the abilities to answer key business questions and learnings, identifying opportunities and areas for improvement. You must be analytical and creative, very comfortable with business intelligence tools and the ability to organize data in a digestible and meaningful format. You must be proactive and able to articulate learnings at all levels from both a business and technical perspective. Earny is looking for candidates with passion, enthusiasm, impeccable communication skills, dedication, and someone comfortable interfacing with all facets of business & key stakeholders.
* BS degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics
* Minimum 2-3 years post-graduate experience in Business Analyst or Data Science role.
* Advanced knowledge of and experience with data analysis
* Experienced background working in SQL with the ability to work on large data sets and writing MS SQL queries
* Advanced proficiency with statistical modeling
Knowledge & experience using business intelligence reporting tools. (such as Business Objects, Tableau, etc.)
* Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for secondary datasets.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams and disciplines
Earny is a personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on every purchase you make when the price drops.
Earny has automated the price protection benefit that is offered by the major credit card issuers and retailers. Earny works for you by automatically tracking your purchases, finding better prices and filing claims on your behalf.
By improving the post-purchase experience, Earny is giving its' users the confidence to shop!