Our mission at Earny, is to be the number one consumer advocate service in the world. Please don’t apply if you are not intrigued to serve this mission. We are a hard working "family, that is growing and looking for an experienced product manager who can shape the current products and take Earny to new places.
We want more engagement, more conversion, more viral growth, more refunds and more positive experiences for our users.
You have an amazing team supporting you, making sure you are achieving this.
You will be affecting millions of consumers every single day! Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met.
* At least 4 years of experience working on a successful online consumer product.
* Data analysis background is a must. You must be using data analysis in your decision-making process and roadmap prioritization. - Proven successful track record of data driven decisions.
* Hands-on experience in writing product requirements and wire-framing UX concepts.
* Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
* Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Confidence to drive change.
Earny is a personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on every purchase you make when the price drops.
Earny has automated the price protection benefit that is offered by the major credit card issuers and retailers. Earny works for you by automatically tracking your purchases, finding better prices and filing claims on your behalf.
By improving the post-purchase experience, Earny is giving its' users the confidence to shop!