Your objectives will include finding solutions to multiple technical challenges, and building scalable and reliable algorithms and scripts that can effortlessly handle millions of users. Your primary focus will be driving new releases of our backend platform, new product releases. This includes designing and developing more efficient systems, algorithms and applications.
You will work closely with all the teams (product, marketing, operations) and you will have a real impact on our live product. If you like technical challenges (price tracking, big data, email parsing, web scraping...), and you feel like you could be a good fit for a small but fast growing startup, JOIN US!
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2-3 years post-graduate experience in backend development
- Development experience with Node.js and Python
- Experience with Web scraping (Phantomjs, Selenium, XPath,... ) / ExpressJS / Angularjs / Microsoft Azure
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills
- Experience with using and designing RESTful services
- An inherent desire to learn and grow and a passion to move things forward
- Above all else, you’re a creative and innovative problem solver
- Previous experience working in an agile, startup environment is strongly encouraged.
- Experience with database modeling (SQL and NoSQL)
- Skills in Machine Learning
- Experience with A/B Testing implementation and analytics tools
- Significant experience developing scalable systems that served millions of user
Earny is your personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on almost every purchase you make.
He is taking advantage of the price protection benefit that is offered by the major credit card issuers and e-commerce stores.
Earny works on your behalf and gets the money that is owed to you by automatically tracking your online purchases, finding better prices and filing the claim on your behalf. Just set and forget and Earny gets you money!