Your objectives will include finding solutions to multiple technical challenges, and building scalable and reliable algorithms and scripts that can handle millions of user. You will also be working on the new release of our mobile backend platform and driving new product releases.
This includes architecting more efficient systems, coding algorithms and applications. You will work closely with all the teams (product, marketing, operations) and you will have a real impact on our live product. If you like technical challenges (email parsing, web scraping, price tracking, big data...), and you feel like you could be a good fit for a small but fast growing startup, come join us!
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in backend development
- Development experience with Node.js and Python
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills
- Experience with using and designing RESTful services
- An inherent desire to learn and grow and a passion to move things forward
- Above all else, you’re a creative and innovative problem solver
- Previous experience working in an agile, start up environment is strongly encouraged
- Experience with database modeling (SQL and NoSQL)
Earny is a personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on every purchase you make when the price drops.
Earny has automated the price protection benefit that is offered by the major credit card issuers and retailers. Earny works for you by automatically tracking your purchases, finding better prices and filing claims on your behalf.
By improving the post-purchase experience, Earny is giving its' users the confidence to shop!