At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX. We prefer passionate quick learners with a history of excellence at top companies and/or universities.
- We invented the leading protocol for decentralized exchange of options and margin trades
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, Bain, NerdWallet and other top companies
- We're a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Take broad, conceptual, and complex ideas and turn them into useful products for our users
- Design and prototype flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Oversee the user experience and quality of our products from conception through launch
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate your design decisions
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A portfolio featuring examples of your design work
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and define design constraints
- An interest and curiosity in crypto and financial markets
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience buying and selling cryptocurrency
dYdX is a protocol for decentralized derivatives and margin trading built on the Ethereum blockchain. With dYdX anybody can short, gain leverage, and trade options on any decentralized asset.
Our first product, expo, allows anyone to go short or get leverage by simply buying a token. Expo integrates directly with the blockchain so users can margin trade with no intermediaries.