At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX. We prefer passionate quick learners with a history of excellence at top companies and/or universities.
- We invented the leading protocol for decentralized exchange of options and shorts
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Bain, and other top companies
- We're a small but world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, and more
- Implement, test, and audit the smart contracts that comprise the dYdX Protocol
- Drive high level architecture decisions about the future of the protocol
- Work together with multi-functional teams to develop the best overall product
- You have a depth of technical experience and have demonstrated excellence through previous work
- You write secure, efficient, high quality code
- You are a fast learner who can quickly master new technologies
NICE TO HAVES:
- You've implemented sufficiently complex Solidity smart contracts
- You've developed scalable financial infrastructure
- You have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoeconomic protocol design
- You are a security expert (bonus points if a blockchain security expert)
dYdX is an open protocol for decentralized derivatives built on the Ethereum blockchain. With dYdX anybody can short, gain leverage, and trade options on any decentralized asset.