Work alongside our team of industry veterans and help us build the future of video gaming.
Drone Squad is developing an augmented reality robotic gaming platform and we need your help to launch our flagship product.
- Work with our product and marketing team to facilitate user testing. This includes recruitment, screening, scheduling, setup, data collection, etc.
- Help plan and organize in person and live-streamed promotional events
- Perform online research and engage with online communities for primary research and marketing outreach
- Identify journalists and bloggers that will be interested in our products
- Depending on your skills and expertise, we can give you even more responsibility
- Passionate about technology, video games and/or robots
- Located in Los Angeles - open to remote 50% of the time
- Are available 2-6 times a month (possibly evenings) for special events in Pasadena and greater LA
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can work independently and are resourceful
- Are willing to help teammates and learn from them
- Are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Will move fast, take risks and learn as you go
- Are tech savvy and a fast learner
- Familiar with tools such as Slack, Skype, Basecamp, Google Apps (hangouts, docs, sheets, forms, etc) and Mail-chimp
- Bonus if you know your way around video editing and design apps
Drone Squad is a fast moving and scrappy tech startup that's built for speed. And by speed, we mean rapid validated learnings to achieve success the lean startup way.
We are relentlessly customer focused. Our team follows customer development and lean startup practices. Team members get a tremendous amount of autonomy and responsibility.
While we are extremely driven, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. After all, it comes down to our love and passion high tech toys.
Drone Squad's interactive FPV platform enables NextGen gaming experiences for drones and other connected robots.
In November, 2016 we released the worlds first app controlled Drone Racing timing device. Today, professional drone racers around the world use our internet connected timing system to train and pilots have recorded 500,000 laps using our system.
But that's just the start, our technology is enabling new experiences on other platforms.