Dreamit is a venture fund and accelerator designed to help startups gain customers, raise capital, and build a scalable business. Startups from over 30 countries apply each year to participate in Dreamit accelerator programs. Over the course of 14 weeks, founders work with the Dreamit team and executives in corporations and large organizations to accelerate sales, build partnerships, start pilot programs, and to improve core parts of the startup's business model.
Dreamit is a venture fund and accelerator designed to help startups gain customers, raise capital, and build a scalable business. Hundreds of Real Estate Tech, Construction Tech, IoT, Data, and Mobility startups from over 30 countries apply each year to participate in the Dreamit UrbanTech program. Over the course of 14 weeks, founders work with Dreamit Managing Director Andrew Ackerman and leaders in large real estate and construction firms to accelerate sales, build partnerships, and improve core parts of the startup’s business model.
- Pitch, pilot, and partner with over 50 real estate firms, developers, and construction companies
- Meet with key decision makers including C-suite and SVP-level leaders
- Discuss possible partnerships and trials with top-tier organizations
- Gather valuable feedback on your product and accelerate relationship building
- Receive highly detailed feedback and insights during weekly Managing Director Meetings
- Evaluate key assumptions and strategies on critical issues like go-to-market strategy, pricing, competitive differentiation, regulatory approval, and sales funnel development
- Perfect your pitch deck, craft your story, and present your data in a highly compelling manner
- Pressure test your pitch deck and finely tune your presentation skills with mock VC meetings
- Meet one-on-one with investors during a highly curated, bi-coastal US Investor Roadshow
- Pitch a curated group of investors who have expressed interest in learning more about your startup
- Discover what you need to secure an investment or get referrals to other investors
- Accelerate your fundraising process and build relationships with future investors
You must complete the full application here: