Are you a product manager looking for an opportunity to be an early team member at a hot early-stage startup?
We're hiring a product manager to focus on launching our breakthrough healthcare technology product.
- Create and support the product from vision, strategy, through roadmap to delivery and ongoing iterations for a cutting-edge direct-to-consumer test
- Design the supply chain for the direct-to-consumer test components (e.g., box, packaging, assembly)
- Understand and validate the real needs of your users and communicate those needs clearly to the team and the business
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track success, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way
- At least two years of product management experience at tech or health tech companies
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team with software engineers and designers
- Analytical skills, and the ability to clearly communicate requirements at different levels
- User focused, data oriented and a team player
TO APPLY: Send your resume and salary expectations to careers [at] dotlab [dot] com and we'll get back to you if there is a potential fit!