At DotLab, we are at the forefront of the future of women's healthcare technology as we prepare to launch the first-ever test for endometriosis- a disease that affects 1 in 10 women worldwide and is a top cause of infertility.
We are looking for a head of product management to reimagine the experience of physicians and patients who wonder whether a patient has endometriosis, and aim to monitor the progress of endometriosis patients over time.
While much of the approach to endometriosis is marred by complexity and misinformation, you are excited to simplify and streamline it.
● Serve as the senior product leader for the company with product ownership
● Lead the creation and launch of our MVP and strategically consider what will drive adoption by ob/gyns
● Build and lead a team of A-players to achieve our product roadmap and path to becoming the standard of care for the diagnosis and management of this prevalent disease
● Craft the vision and roadmap for all of the aspects of the product while considering the needs of a range of users (physicians, patients) and product components (the physical test kit, digital product, connection of those components)
● Define success and metrics for the product, and drive development teams to hit deadlines you set
● Develop and incorporate a patient survey to capture symptom insights relative to test results; potential to publish findings
● Uncover and synthesize customer feedback inputs from physician interviews, patient interviews, and usability studies to maximize user satisfaction and product utility
● Develop internal and external product features as needed for endometriosis disease management (e.g., therapeutic selection based on test results) or co-morbidity research (e.g., other infertility conditions, women’s cancers, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune diseases)
● A minimum of 5+ years of PM experience, taking products from concept to launch
● Ability to build rapport and trust quickly with internal and external stakeholders, including physicians
● Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others
● Comfort in managing a product in an agile development environment
● Experience with customer interviews, user testing, and other user-centric research programs
● Experience managing products that require medical device regulations and FDA submissions
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Familiarity with health data systems (EMR, LIS, PACS) is a plus
● Salary and equity negotiable based on experience
● San Francisco, CA. Remote employees will not be considered
● As needed for trade shows or physician interviews
● Full-time permanent position
● Send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com, and please name your resume file as: [Last Name] [First Name] [Resume], [Role of Interest]. We'll get back to you if there is a potential fit!
DotLab is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to