Are you interested in building a ride-sharing business from the ground up? Or building online rails for a historically offline industry?
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader who can drive our business forward.
If you're ready for the challenge of building a business from the ground up, then please continue reading...
Dollaride is seeking a GM to drive growth in key market segments by developing our driver partnership strategy and building a product-specific business unit. In this role, you will be strengthening our supply-side ecosystem by building products and processes that support our driver partners.
You will be on the ground floor building the business in NYC, including developing our internal and external operations from scratch. You’ll join a small, nimble team working directly with the founders, expert advisors, and earliest engineers. You'll play a pivotal role in growing Dollaride by building better experiences for our drivers through partnerships as well as through 1-on-1 activations.
No egos. You must be prepared to do ANYTHING to get the job done - within ethical reason, of course. But moreover, you must be prepared to design, build, and maintain the processes that define our ride-sharing service for customers. The 4 pillars below reflect the domains that you'll own as a General Manager.
1. Driver Community
- Develop the community of drivers in target locale (neighborhoods in BK, Queens, Bronx)
- Nurture community by ensuring drivers value each other and Dollaride’s partnership
- Define the KPIs and cycles that reflect our community and business growth
2. Driver On-boarding
- Develop and continually optimize a repeatable on-boarding process
- Document procedures for activating, training and supporting drivers during their first 30-60 days
- Measure and track engagement (ABI: always be improving)
3. Product (mobile app)
- Represent the driver’s voice in product/UX decisions
- Help conduct user testing
- Help improve the product by incorporating user feedback and insights
4. Service (our value to drivers & users)
- Develop systems & support that help drivers become successful in the field
- Treat drivers like entrepreneurial business owners
- Serve and anticipate their business needs
- Build around them an easily accessible ecosystem of support and qualified supply-chain partners
* Operations & logistics management in previous roles
* 3+ years startup experience as a founder or in a BD role
* Project management or community development
* Profesional experience at the intersection of people, data, and hustle.
* 4+ years business experience with an operational background
* Execution of go-to-market strategy
* Experience identifying and building new market segments
* Tech-savvy (i.e. Google Docs, MS Office, especially Excel)
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Data-driven decision making
* Must be a self-starter and show perseverance
Personal qualities we're looking for include someone who's goal-oriented, competitive, resourceful, gritty and fearless.
Contact us if this sounds like you and you're interested in learning more.
Dollaride is a technology provider of ride sharing apps to drivers and passengers who enjoy commuter van service in New York City.