Are you interested in building ride-sharing business from the ground up? Or bringing an entire industry from offline to the online world?
We're looking for an entrepreneurial person with busdev instincts.
Then please continue reading...
Dollaride is seeking a Driver Operations Lead to focus on optimizing our Driver Partnerships, enabling business growth, increased engagement, and operational efficiencies with existing partnerships and to work on identifying and securing promising new partnerships that impact the supply-side of Dollaride’s business. You will be on the ground floor building the business, including our internal and external operations from scratch.
You’ll join a small, nimble team working directly with the founders, expert advisors and earliest engineers. You'll play a pivotal role in growing Dollaride and building better experiences for our drivers through partnerships as well as through 1-on-1 activations.
No egos. You must be prepared to do ANYTHING to get the job done; within ethical reason, of course. But moreover, you must be prepared to design, build, and maintain the processes that define our ride-sharing service to drivers. The 4 pillars below reflect the domains that you'll own as an Operations Lead.
1. Driver Community
- Develop community of drivers in target locale
- Nurture community by ensuring drivers value each other and Dollaride’s partnership
- Define the KPIs and cycles that reflect our community and business growth
2. Driver On-boarding
- Develop and continually optimize a repeatable on-boarding process
- Document procedures for activating, training and supporting drivers during their first 30-60 days
- Measure and track engagement (ABI: always be improving)
3. Product (mobile app)
- Represent the driver’s voice in product /UX decisions
- Help conduct user testing
- Help improve the product
4. Service (us)
- Develop systems & support that help drivers become successful in the field
- Treat drivers like entrepreneurial business owners
- Serve and anticipate their organizational needs
- Build around them an easily accessible ecosystem of support and qualified supply-chain partners
* Operations & logistics management in previous roles
* Project management
* Community development experience
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Data-driven decision making
* Must be a self-starter and show perseverance
This role includes major equity, influence and commitment to the social cause of Dollaride - to empower community driven ride-sharing for people who live in transit deserts.
Contact us if you're interested in learning more.
Dollaride is a technology provider of ride sharing apps to drivers and passengers who enjoy commuter van service in New York City.