eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
We are looking for a UX/UI Expert with excellent design skills to join our Sumo team. A candidate is expected to have experience building real products for Web and Mobile and should be able to present examples of their work with web links. You will create great user interfaces with a strong product approach and design the marketing leading analystic tools for eSports PRO teams. Be part of the product team and all decision of upcoming features.
• Building great user interfaces with a strong product approach
• Design the marketing leading analytic tools for Esports PRO Teams
• Be part of the product team and all decision of upcoming features
• Work together with Team Shadow
• Strong Mobile first approach
• Knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin
• Web experience is a strong plus
• Experience creating beautiful, compelling visual designs and interaction experiences
• Ability to create a design that is well thought out, purposeful and has clear intent
• Hands-On and getting things done attitude
• ESport passion
• Bonus: gaming and eSports Background
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the eSport project of your choice
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.