Esports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems Esports players face every day.
We are looking for a backend developer with reverse-engineering experience to join the team in our Berlin office.
You like a good challenge and don’t give up easily? You will work together with our data scientists to provide and process game data. We will teach you a lot, but ideally, you already have some hands-on reverse-engineering experience.
Our team consists of passionate gamers who value a culture of clear communication and constant improvement, and is looking forward to welcome you to the DOJO.
- Developing, improving, and maintaining custom game clients, replay parsers
and other services for Esports titles (CS:GO, Dota2, LoL, Overwatch…)
- Supporting live services
- Feasibility analysis for reverse engineering other Esport titles
- Working together with our data scientists to provide data
- Strong, proven knowledge of an object-oriented language, ideally Java
- Self-initiated, fast learner
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Fluent in English and German language
- (huge plus) Experience reverse-engineering Assembly (x86/x64) and data
formats (professional or private)
- Experience with IDA Pro, Hopper, or similar tools
- Experience with C/C++, GO, or scripted languages such as Python
- Experience with J2EE, Spring, or WildFly-Swarm
- Experience working with network code
- Experience with game engines such as Source Engine, Unreal Engine, or
- Experience with Google Protobuf, RabbitMQ, (No)SQL Databases, Cloud
- Passion for esports, gaming, and technology
We offer you:
- A "get shit done" culture
- An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each
employee are recognized and appreciated
- Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to
10% of your working time on the eSport project of your choice
- The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL
and Dota experts
- Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
- A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a
- Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer
boat parties, etc.
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.