Esports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems Esports players face every day.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join our team to help us further automate our workflows and infrastructure and enable product teams to move faster.
You should be a software developer at heart. You will work together with development and data science teams to roll out new technologies and jointly implement new strategies. You understand where your code runs, how it behaves and what happens under the hood. You know how to automate and monitor infrastructure and services.
- Work with developers to plan new components or improvements to existing systems
- Improve and automate workflows and manual processes, implement best practices
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management
- Improve testing and deployment processes
- Monitoring, alerting, and other integrations
- 3+ years of DevOps/SRE or relevant software development experience
- Automation experience through one or more of the following: Terraform, Saltstack, Ansible
- Experience with AWS or GCloud
- Experience configuring, monitoring and maintaining HA services and applications
- Understanding and working with high uptime requirements
- Proficiency with Python
- Good communication skills
- Experience with any of the following topics is a big plus: Java, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Esports and gaming affinity (e.g. Lol, Dota, CSGO, HotS)
We offer you:
- A "get shit done" culture
- Self-determined working hours based on goal reaching rather than amount of time spent in the office
- 10% of your work time to spend on gaming topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
- Gaming room stocked with 10 PCs and VR equipment to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
- DOJO bar with free alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks after work hours
- Sofa room including a massage chair to kick off the edge and relax during lunch hours
- Yoga room with basic gym equipment to stay physically active
voucher for food delivery if you work after 19:30
- Awesome team events like paintball, BBQs, boat parties, etc. with all external colleagues
- Free coffee & water to stay focused and hydrated
- Lots of game enthusiasts to talk and share game experiences with
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.