Esports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems Esports players face every day.
We are looking for a Backend Developer (Python) to support our team in Berlin office. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design. Driven by a culture of gaming passion, clear communication, and the urge for improvement you will become part of the DOJO team.
- Developing and maintaining custom game clients and replay parsers for Esports titles (CS:GO, Dota2, LoL, Overwatch…)
- Working together with the teams to generate data for our products
- Maintaining the production environment
- Deploying and continuously improving the currently running services
- Mentoring our Data Science Team about better development practices to improve the quality of their codebase
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3+ years of software development experience
- Commitment to good development practices
- Very Good knowledge of Python
- Proficiency with SQL databases
- Experience with testing distributed systems
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Experience of one of the following topics is a big plus:
Esports gaming affinity (e.g. Lol, Dota, CSGO)
We offer you:
- A "get shit done" culture
- Self-determined working hours based on goal reaching rather than amount of time spent in the office
- 10% of your work time to spend on gaming topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
- gaming room stocked with 10 PCs and VR equipment to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
- DOJO bar with free alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks after work hours
- sofa room including a massage chair to kick off the edge and relax during lunch hours
- yoga room with basic gym equipment to stay physically active
- voucher for food delivery if you work after 19:30
- awesome team events like paintball, BBQs, boat parties, etc. with all external colleagues
- free coffee & water to stay focused and hydrated
- lots of game enthusiasts to talk and share game experiences with
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references including your code samples) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.