Esports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems Esports players face every day.
We are looking for a bright and motivated QA Analyst, to help ensure the overall quality of DOJO Madness' products. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with great interpersonal skills, quality conscious, organised, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be part of an expanding QA team, working in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
You are also a big gamer, whether you play strategy games, MOBAs, FPS, or Indie dungeon crawlers.
- Quality assurance of our web products, identifying and driving resolution of
functional quality issues and bugs, in collaboration with the development and
data science teams
- Designing, developing and executing test plans for various features of DOJO
- Reporting and tracking issues found, working with developers in problem
isolation, and helping to drive resolution
- Working with our development team to develop new testing tools/techniques
for better product test coverage
- Assisting the product team with competitive esport subject matter and library
- High Level Understanding at least 2 of the following games and their Esports
scenes: League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2.
- Knowledge of Selenium
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Imagination and creativity
- An energetic and flexible approach
- Close attention to detail
- Self-initiated, fast learner
- Good time and priority management
- Quality Assurance experience: web-based
We offer you:
- A "get shit done" culture
- An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each
employee are recognized and appreciated
- Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to
10% of your working time on the Esport project of your choice
- The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL
and Dota experts
- Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
- A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a
- Many different team events like BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: email@example.com
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.