Esports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems Esports players face every day.
Esports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems Eports players face every day. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience by enriching our team.
We’re looking for someone to take on a diverse role in the field of Talent Acquisition & People Operations to help expand the DOJO Madness team through a period of rapid growth and to ensure that our employees are satisfied in their working environment.
• Owning the full recruiting process from beginning to end
• Optimize talent acquisition processes and implement best practices at DOJO
• Foster our unique DOJO culture, e.g. by organizing team events and initiatives to guarantee employee satisfaction throughout the whole employee lifecycle
• A “people person” with great communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, and confident working with stakeholders of all levels
• Passion for Recruitment topics, especially Sourcing and Relationship Building
• Ability to identify, attract and approach job seekers through networking, referrals and direct sourcing
• Excellent German and English skills
• Affinity to the Esports and gaming are warmly welcome
What we offer
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: email@example.com
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.