eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
Product Owners at Dojo Madness lead all aspects of the product development process, from research and ideation to working with world-class engineers to launch great experiences and technology for our users.
As a PM, you will be a leading member of a multi-disciplinary team of product development, UX design, and data professionals who collaborate closely to build products that are transforming the Esports market.
We are looking for a customer-centric, data-driven and critical thinker that with a strong understanding of technical application development, the right design sense and an exceptional ability to interpret and translate user behavior into high-impact products.
• Own the product roadmap, objectives and KPIs
• Define key success metrics and leverage data to make decisions and iterate quickly
• Developing short and long term roadmaps of the iOS app, Android app and all UX experiences
• Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies
• Conduct A/B tests and lead data analysis
• Understand user needs and behavior
• Perform market research and competitive analysis
• Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
• 3+ years of experience in Product Management
• Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Experience with Vainglory and Esports
• Track record of building successful web / mobile products
• Technical understanding of the products you propose to build
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
• An entire office building full of Esports nerds
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: email@example.com
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.