eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
Product Owners at Dojo Madness lead all aspects of the product development process, from research and ideation to working with world-class engineers to launch great experiences and technology for our users.
As a PM, you will be a leading member of a multi-disciplinary team of product development, UX design, and data professionals who collaborate closely to build products that are transforming the Esports market.
We are looking for a customer-centric, data-driven and critical thinker that with a strong understanding of technical application development, the right design sense and an exceptional ability to interpret and translate user behavior into high-impact products.
• Own the product roadmap, objectives and KPIs
• Define key success metrics and leverage data to make decisions and iterate quickly
• Developing short and long term roadmaps of the iOS app, Android app and all UX experiences
• Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies
• Conduct A/B tests and lead data analysis
• Understand user needs and behavior
• Perform market research and competitive analysis
• Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
• 3+ years of experience in Product Management
• Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Experience with Vainglory and Esports
• Track record of building successful web / mobile products
• Technical understanding of the products you propose to build
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
• An entire office building full of Esports nerds
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: email@example.com
Passionate gamers at heart, we are eSports veterans building next generation tools for gamers to master their play. Our technology-driven products solve the biggest issues facing the gaming community everyday. Harnessing the power of the latest innovations in machine learning, our team has created a set of sophisticated tools including LOLSUMO, the ultimate companion app for League of Legends.
We do it from Berlin, the European epicenter of startup culture, and the coolest, most livable city on the planet. Hype or not, there is a reason Berlin continues to attract the most creative talent from all over the world.