eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
Do you have high standards for yourself and your colleagues? Are you not afraid to roll up your sleeves? Do you have a passion for gaming and Esports? If so, DOJO Madness could be a perfect fit.
DOJO Madness is looking for a Head of Product, who will work closely with the C-Level team and other stakeholders to understand and define business and product goals, and then be responsible for managing and collaborating with the product management team to execute on these goals.
• Coach and support the team of PM's
• Oversee and manage KPI's across multiple products and product teams
• Develop processes and best practices for each product team in collaboration with the respective PM
• Facilitate and foster communication and knowledge exchange between the different product teams
• Review customer feedback, conduct surveys and analysis to understand feedback from our users, and communicate findings clearly and constructively with the rest of the company
• Engage with engineers on a detailed level and propose development efficiencies in order to meet deadlines
• Establish an effective knowledge sharing and contribution process amongst all PM's
• 5+ years experience in Product Management
• Proven track record of delivering a major impact at a successful technology company
• Relentless organizational and communication skills
• Experience planning and executing through the product lifecycle from high-level roadmaps to two week sprints with clear, detailed objectives and timelines
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the Esports project of your choice
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
• An entire office building full of Esports nerds
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: email@example.com
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.