eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
You enforce high standards on yourself and your colleagues and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and you are passionate about gaming/Esports? Sounds like you are our perfect match!
We are looking for a Head of Product, who will work intimately with the C-Level team and other stakeholders to understand and define the goals of the business and products, and then work closely with the product managers to execute on these goals.
• Coach and support the team of PM's
• Oversee and manage KPI's across multiple products and product teams
• Develop processes and best practices in for each product team in liaison with the respective PM
• Facilitate and foster communication and knowledge exchange between the different Product Teams
• Review customer feedback, conduct surveys and analysis to understand feedback from our users and communicate findings clearly and constructively with the rest of the company
• Technical capabilities allowing you to engage with engineers on a detailed level and propose development efficiencies to meet deadlines
• Establish an effective knowledge sharing and contribution process amongst all PM's
• 5+ years experience in Product Management
• Proven track record of delivering a major impact at a successful technology company
• Relentless organizational and communication skills.
• Experience planning and executing through the product lifecycle from high-level roadmaps to 2 week sprints with clear, detailed objectives and timelines
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the eSport project of your choice
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
• An entire office building full of Esports nerds
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: email@example.com
Passionate gamers at heart, we are eSports veterans building next generation tools for gamers to master their play. Our technology-driven products solve the biggest issues facing the gaming community everyday. Harnessing the power of the latest innovations in machine learning, our team has created a set of sophisticated tools including LOLSUMO, the ultimate companion app for League of Legends.
We do it from Berlin, the European epicenter of startup culture, and the coolest, most livable city on the planet. Hype or not, there is a reason Berlin continues to attract the most creative talent from all over the world.