eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
We are looking for a Senior Bio Feedback Expert with great passion for eSports to join our team.
A candidate is expected to have an holistic view across all products and supporting the existing teams on the biofeedback vision, furthermore they should be able to develop new ideas based on their industry experience and their contact with customers and prospects.
Our ideal candidate is expected to be able to communicate with all parts of the company.
• Identifying Biofeedback possibilities for Esports and integrate them in our current product spectrum
• An holistic view across all products and supporting the existing teams on the biofeedback vision
• Participate in high-level strategic discussion
• Track / Measure results and cooperate tightly with all Product Owners
• Cooperation with Hardware and Software vendors
• Strong knowledge of Biofeedback
• Esports passion
• Eye-tracking experience
• General analytic person
• Experience with Dota2, League of Legends and Overwatch is a plus
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: email@example.com
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.