eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
For our Finance-team in Berlin we are searching for an Finance Manager (m/f).
Requirements and Responsibilities
• Help to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Set up and improve finance processes
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Contract Management
• Native level German and English skills
• A can-do attitude, with strong motivation to get things done
• Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects at once seamlessly
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good IT skills, with excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Drive
• Ideally you want to get a full time employment after your internship
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• A world class team who loves it when a plan comes together
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.