eSports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems eSports players face every day.
• Designing and implementing for the E-Sport industry (League of Legends, DOTA 2, Overwatch, CS:GO)
• Working together with the teams of our Apps to retrieve and provide data
• Maintaining the production environment
• Deploying and continuously improving the running services
• Working with REST and 3party APIs
• Working with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, Mysql)
• CI and running projects in a production environment
• Self-initiated, fast learner
• Good time and priority management
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the eSport project of your choice
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate gamers at heart, we are eSports veterans building next generation tools for gamers to master their play. Our technology-driven products solve the biggest issues facing the gaming community everyday. Harnessing the power of the latest innovations in machine learning, our team has created a set of sophisticated tools including LOLSUMO, the ultimate companion app for League of Legends.
We do it from Berlin, the European epicenter of startup culture, and the coolest, most livable city on the planet. Hype or not, there is a reason Berlin continues to attract the most creative talent from all over the world.