Esports is a massively growing market and DOJO is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth. We're a no bullshit team that gets things done and more than anything else wants to build a product that solves real problems Esports players face every day.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior HR Manager to help set up and improve HR processes at Dojo Madness. You will have a great deal of responsibility and will have the opportunity to shape the future of HR in a growing esports startup.
Your tasks would include:
- Support the whole recruiting process by writing exciting job specs, reviewing applications and organising the onboarding
- Be the face of HR within the company
- Help organise regular team events (e.g. summer event, christmas party, etc.)
- Excellent German and English skills
- Experience working in a startup environment is desirable
- A can-do attitude, with a strong motivation to get things done
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects at once seamlessly
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Excel and Google Drive
We offer you:
- A "get shit done" culture
- A world class team who loves it when a plan comes together
- Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
- A daily open bar including soft drinks, beer, liquor and a massage chair
- Many different team events like BBQs, summer parties, gaming nights etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing these information to email@example.com.
DOJO Madness harnesses the power of big data to build tools and services that help players and fans to understand and master their favorite esports games.
DOJO’s first line of products, the SUMO apps, are virtual coaching apps for League of Legends, Dota 2, and Overwatch. Apps include LOLSUMO, which provides personalized guidance and actionable insights and is the top rated real-time coaching app for League of Legends on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as OVERSUMO and DOTASUMO, which help players master popular esports titles Overwatch and Dota 2. DOJO recently acquired coaching marketplace, Leaguecoaching.gg, adding a human coaching layer to their product offerings.
In addition to its coaching apps, DOJO Madness offers a B2B data service and a separate SaaS platform that provides analytics and data visualizations for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends, and Dota 2 professional teams and broadcasters.