Dispatch is seeking a Solutions Architect who has proven experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise-class web applications using best practice front-end technologies.
Your innovative & entrepreneurial approach and thorough knowledge of front end engineering best practices will drive your work in our highly collaborative environment. You will leverage your extensive experience working in SaaS environments to design, develop products that make a profound difference in customer's life. You will follow defined development methodologies and be expected to propose new ones as necessary.
· Draw the front-end architecture blueprint and be the liaison between the Architecture team and other teams in developing and delivering beautiful, highly available, highly reliable, scalable web products
· Provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code
· Communicate effectively with all stake holders, including other architects, Product Owners, Project Managers, engineering teams, and client counterparts
· Design, document and drive reviews of detailed front-end architectures for web, mobile native (iOS, Android) and hybrid platforms
· Act as a subject matter expert for various departments within the company on modern front-end design and implementation, knowledge sharing and training
· Develop, enforce and ensure the delivery of quality enterprise front-end solutions utilizing best practices
· Assist in evaluating and prototyping 3rd-party frameworks, technologies and POC efforts
· Train and mentor junior members about best practices of software development methodology and frameworks
· Demonstrate the ability to master new/emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
Required Experience / Skills
· Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Computer Science, Web Development, Engineering)
· Strong knowledge of working at the presentation layer (MVP)
· Expert knowledge of browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues/cross device development, solutions, and coding for Search Engine Optimization
Able to lead efforts to diagnose and troubleshoot issues spanning multiple systems, teams and vendors
· Strong understanding of full stack software design principals
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong listening and communication skills
· Experience with source-code management tools (e.g., Git, SVN)
Manage jobs from start-to-finish and strengthen your team's communication throughout the life-cycle of a job.