Dimebox is putting the power of payments back into the hands of those who need it. Our clients are not able to optimize their business without us, and rely on our technology to stay competitive and create the seamless consumer experiences of the future. In turn, the success of our platform relies on its usability and how we make its features accessible to end users.
We are looking for a front-ender that puts a radiant face on our payment platform. From our dashboard (a single page application) to the next-level reporting tools and payment checkout solution, you’ll create and upgrade the next generation of payment experiences as part of an agile scrum team. You will have a major impact on the look and feel of our application and the way our clients make use of the Dimebox platform, which is mission-critical for its usability and overall success.
- Designing and implementing the perfect user touchpoint for our platform by creating a UX that users love and that makes all of the platform’s functionalities shine.
- Evaluate mockups with designers and breathe life into them
- Enhance our current Angular-based products
- Maintaining the current stack by researching the evolving front-end tech space, proposing and implementing new best practises.
- Create data visualizations that give our clients hands-on insights to fix their payment problems
- Making the best use of data visualisation tools such as D3 or DataSci (previously called MapD)
- Comfortable with CSS3 features such as Flexbox, Grid, Animations
- Experienced with one of the front-end framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- We re using Angular so knowledge of reactive programming techniques and TypeScript would be a big plus
- Experience with building SPA and consuming (RESTful) APIs
- Maintain a high standard for creating secure and clean code, as well as applying re-use and optimization skills
- Have experience with managing CSS at scale with tools such as CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, Stylus ...) and methodologies such as Atomic design, BEM
Nice to haves
- Experience with data visualization tools like D3, DataSci
- A keen eye for design, user experience and interaction
- Knowledge of visual editing tools like PS, Sketch
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with responsive web design and mobile design
- Experience with module bundlers such as Webpack
- Knowledge of SEO-proof practises
What we’re doing
Our goal is to create the best technology to streamline ecommerce business and make sense of payments data. To do that, our platform needs to visualize complex data sets and maintain an intuitive and beautiful product- and user experience. Our RESTful API takes care of all payment needs, but you have to help our clients consume it in the best way possible.
By being flexible and thorough, our dashboard allows them to drill down from the broadest overviews down to a single payment, revealing the core of their problems and illuminating the way to fix them.
How we work
We are active people, working together with others who are different and willing to make a difference. We love people that want to learn about payments. That’s why we host our weekly Payments 101 sessions which are open for all team members. Working here combines an autonomous workstyle with cooperative teamwork with people from diverse backgrounds. Every Friday we have another Knowledge Sharing session, with topics from marketing to fraud and machine learning to global partnerships. One day you’ll host your own knowledge session to help the rest of us understand something you know everything about!
We offer a forward-thinking white-label technology platform for businesses providing global payment services. Our focus on frictionless customer boarding, real-time payment processing, and advanced data analytics, adds substantial value for your customers, throughout their relationship with you.