DiligenceVault is a cloud-based SaaS platform aspiring to transform the current process of investing in hedge funds, private equity funds, exchange traded funds, and mutual funds.
DiligenceVault combines the founder's knowledge of the industry with the power of technology to create a new generation investment platform by focusing on:
* User experience and ease of adaptability
* Structuring and standardizing data residing in multiple formats and sources
* Automating repeatable processes
* Advanced decision and investment analytics
• Maintain a detailed understanding of the DiligenceVault products, both from a business use case perspective AND a technical perspective
• Use that knowledge to troubleshoot questions from clients about their data and identify issues
• Report internally on customer requirements to assist product marketing and product management
• Drive successful product experience by identifying and recording bugs and feature requests
• Provide onboarding assistance, information, technical troubleshooting, configuration advice, and business use case advice
• Help new customers understand how to use our web application
• 1-3+ years relevant experience in customer support, consulting, implementation, engineering, or technical problem-solving
• Personable, clear, and informative communication style via email, on the phone, and in person
• Extremely effective time and task management skills
• An above-and-beyond team player who will do whatever it takes to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive
• Professional flexibility – ability to tackle new assignments and roles in a fast-moving environment
• Superb organizational skills, detail orientation, and problem-solving
• Ability to enhance the team environment by sharing success strategies, coaching team members and leading by example and enthusiasm
Important: Remote role but important to have work timings cover US work hours partly.
DiligenceVault deliver a technology enabled environment to simplify and transform the process that an investor employs prior to investing in a fund structure.