At Dharma Labs, we’re looking for a creative, experimental, and resourceful individual to grow the Dharma community of developers, borrowers, and lenders through marketing and community engagement.
As Marketing Manager, you will craft and execute on a comprehensive strategy to grow the size, engagement, and enthusiasm of the Dharma community. As a platform company, this is arguably the most important dimension along which we measure Dharma’s success.
You will work with the Head of Growth Ops to create inspiring campaigns and experiences that grow the Dharma community, focusing on the following areas:
1. Content Marketing including blog posts, newsletters, and other online content
2. Community Events including workshops, meetups, and hackathons
3. Social Media on Twitter, Reddit, and other high impact communities
1. 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or similar roles
2. High-bandwidth communication skills and a knack for good writing
3. Demonstrable ability to spearhead and manage a complex, multimodal campaign of evangelism
4. Raw hunger, passion, and excitement for the blockchain space
5. Familiarity with the technical concepts around blockchain protocols and smart contracts or an existing technical background
Dharma protocol is a platform for building globally-accessible lending products using programmable, tokenized debt. It can support virtually any kind of lending product you can imagine. It is flexible, extendable, and live on the Ethereum Mainnet.
We believe Dharma protocol is a crucial piece of infrastructure that lies upstream of an open, inclusive, and borderless financial system where access to credit is synonymous with access to the Internet.