At Dharma Labs, our vision is to build the foundational building blocks of an open, inclusive financial system on permissionless blockchains. We're committed to building open-source technologies with positive externalities that push the state-of-the-art forward.
We're looking for an experienced, detail-obsessed software engineer with an enthusiasm for building feature-rich, well-tested, and polished dApps using component-based frameworks like React.
You would traverse the stack from bare-metal Solidity contracts to user-facing React applications, building tools, libraries, and components that aid developers in building rich applications on top of Dharma protocol.
You would ship code on the frontier of Web3 development, immersing yourself in the technical stack of decentralized application development.
- Build out well-tested, polished developer libraries, tools, and components that abstract away the complexity of Dharma protocol and empower developers in creating meaningful & open financial services.
- Build re-usable infrastructure for consumption by the open-source community that pull data from and interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Spearhead a user-focused product lifecycle by distilling user feedback and metrics into actionable product improvements.
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering.
- An ability to write high quality, well tested code.
- A strong understanding of the mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps
- A passion for decentralized technologies and their potential to transform the financial system
- Familiarity with Solidity development / the Web3 stack
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Dharma protocol is a platform for building globally-accessible lending products using programmable, tokenized debt. It can support virtually any kind of lending product you can imagine. It is flexible, extendable, and live on the Ethereum Mainnet.
We believe Dharma protocol is a crucial piece of infrastructure that lies upstream of an open, inclusive, and borderless financial system where access to credit is synonymous with access to the Internet.