Dharma Labs is looking for a full-stack engineer with demonstrable experience building smart contracts in the Ethereum development environment. We're looking for a quick learner with a deep interest in decentralized & distributed technologies to join a highly technical team and assist not only in the architecture and development of the Dharma Protocol smart contracts, but also in building a suite of open-source, developer-facing libraries on top of the protocol.
1. 2+ years of software development experience
2. Demonstrably strong expertise in Solidity development
4. Deep knowledge of the underlying mechanics that secure blockchains
5. High-bandwidth communication skills
6. A passion for decentralized technologies and the blockchain ecosystem
7. (nice-to-have) Familiarity with React web development