Founder, Founder, Managing Director
2018 - Present (over 1 year)
Prodct (https:/prodctdev.com) is a Boston-based product development strategy advisory company which leads innovative biotech, medical device, and diagnostic companies through...more the creation and execution of holistic, efficient, and practical product development + manufacturing strategies to accelerate paths to clinical, regulatory approval, and market success.
The BenchMark ULTRA IHC instrument is for the pathology professional who values improved quality, reliability and workflow efficiency. Rated #1 for staining… · More quality and platform reliability*, this fully automated instrument offers 30 independent slide drawers and single-piece workflow — supporting the largest menu of 250+ ready-to-use assays. The BenchMark ULTRA system is Roche Tissue Diagnostics’ most innovative, fully-automated immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization slide staining system, offering multiple features designed to deliver diagnostic confidence to histopathology laboratories worldwide — the most notable of which are the individual slide drawers that support single piece workflow.
Fully automated baking-through-staining IVD system
BenchMark GX is designed for laboratories manually performing immunohistochemistry and/or in situ hybridization, and where consistency, efficiency and… · More quality are of utmost importance. BenchMark GX offers a fully automated baking-through-staining solution with the added flexibility to run any assay side-by-side. For laboratories seeking to optimize efficiency and increase scale, the BenchMark GX IHC/ISH system offers a small footprint with proven automation to help oncology caregivers deliver diagnostic confidence.
• MD&DI “40 Medtech Innovators under 40” (2012)
• Inaugural recipient of University of Arizona Alumni Association “Young Professional Achievement Award” (2010)
• MD&DI Notable 100 (2008)
• TWO International Gold IVD Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA)
Symphony one-touch histology slide preparation system, 2007
BenchMark automated histology staining system, 2001
• TWO Outstanding Achievement Grants (Ventana Medical Systems)
For engineering and leadership during development of BenchMark XT, 2004
For engineering contributions toward BenchMark, 2001
• Automated High Volume Slide Processing System US20170131303A1
• Automated Molecular Pathology Apparatus Having Fixed Slide Platforms US7935534B2
• Microscope Slide Dryer WO2010074917A1
• Candle with an Embedded Magnet or Ferromagnetic Material US20090104577A1
• Slide Aqueous Volume Controlling Apparatus US7220589B2