We’re looking for an awesome VP of Sales, who will develop the long-term vision of the sales organization, while managing the day-to-day of lead nurturing, sales operations, and deal management. Our ideal VP of Sales will work in concert with other teams including marketing, product/engineering, and operations. We’re looking for a great leader that doesn’t have an ego. Rally the troops, get your hands dirty too.
Who are you?
Preferably you have...
- a history of selling software (SAAS preferred) within the small to medium business market.
- a history of operating within a similar ACV/price point.
- a proven track record of successfully building, scaling and leading large scale sales teams with a history of overachieving sales targets, building sales infrastructure and operations within a high growth environment (team structure, comp structure, lead-gen programs, pipeline management, contract development).
- A track record of being self-motivated and have a driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others!
- Provide leadership, strategy, process, direction, training and education to the sales team.
- Report directly to c-suite, own sales process and metrics.
- Work with sales operations to develop and manage to key sales metrics – pipeline management, revenue reporting, account assignment, quota management and sales productivity metrics.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for sales managers; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Maintain weekly/monthly sales forecast and achieve/exceed quota to ensure revenue objectives.
- Engage with marketing and sales development reps (SDRs) to optimize the lead generation/qualification process.
Deeplink (www.deeplink.me) is the largest independent deep linking platform for native apps. Deeplink allows app developers to link to specific pages inside their app across all platforms with a single URL.
For example, open this link on your phone and desktop and notice the different behaviour: http://www.deeplink.me/twitter.com/deeplinkme
Apps like Candy Crush, JackThreads and Shazam are using Deeplinks to drive app interactions in:
- email marketing
- social media
- share buttons
The platform also features native app retargeting, which allows app developers to target their existing users with a personally relevant dynamic ad creative, and bring them back to pages in their app, to drive a conversion.
We've built the link infrastructure for the native web (and loved all the glory that comes with it), and in the process, allowed thousands of app developers to link into their apps.