Become the first member of the customer success team at Datawire! We take the success of our customers very seriously. Do you deeply care about your customers and making them successful?
We are looking for someone who has:
* Client-facing experience
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Strong understanding of Linux, cloud, and systems architectures
This is a great opportunity for you to learn about state-of-the-art cloud-native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Envoy with an amazing tech team.
Your general responsibilities would include:
* Engage with customers to insure they have a great experience with our software (and convert them to paying customers)
* Taking ownership of technical issues, and triaging/reproducing issues before escalating into engineering
* Improving our documentation to proactively address problems
* Build and develop a support workflow
We're looking for someone who has a track record of rapid learning and development.
We're making it easier for developers to build cloud-native applications on Kubernetes. Our open source toolkit (comprised of Telepresence (https://www.telepresence.io), Forge (https://forge.sh), and Ambassador (https://www.getambassador.io)) empowers developers to adopt a cloud-native development workflow for Kubernetes services.
We also love to write about technology, e.g.,:
* Kubernetes ingress and NodePorts: https://blog.getambassador.io/kubernetes-ingress-nodeport-load-balancers-and-ingress-controllers-6e29f1c44f2d
* Developer workflows: https://www.datawire.io/faster/
About: We're a VC-backed company located in Boston. Our team has broad expertise in designing cloud scale distributed systems, open source, messaging, security, and building great products. Our team consists of top-notch experts in their field who are humble, driven, intellectually curious and can pivot on a moments notice.