At Databook (https://www.trydatabook.com), our mission is to make first-class strategic insights available to every business professional. We believe everyone should have access to information on how a company is performing and what they should do next.
We've developed an artificially intelligent strategy consultant that offers insights, financial data and high-quality news about the world's largest 5,000 public companies. Using our mobile and web apps, customers are able to instantly identify the areas of improvement in a company, understand key events and find selling opportunities.
Databook is currently seeking enthusiastic interns who can work full-time for a minimum of 12-weeks.
There are numerous software development opportunities for interns throughout the company including the Databook responsive web app, our iOS app and our backend and data services.
There are also a wealth of internal tools that we have developed to quickly import, clean and verify our financial data.
As a Software Engineer intern, you will help build web-based tools and applications to enhance our products and do more for our customers.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The person filling this position must be a hands-on, pro-active, motivated developer with strong initiative and a desire to succeed in a challenging environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for great user experiences and an eye for detail and meet one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience with scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Perl, or PHP
- Experience with web frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS, React
- Demonstrable experience in application development in Objective-C for OS X or iOS a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Ability to learn new technologies and implement in a short time
Please include a link to a web portfolio and other projects.
Must be currently enrolled in a BS/MS/PhD program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Design, or related fields.
Databook’s software and services helps companies sell more effectively to G2000 enterprises. Databook’s web and iOS apps provide you with real-time insights that match your solutions to customers’ business needs and strategic priorities. Find out more at www.trydatabook.com