We are looking for a seasoned marketing / business development guru to help our team successfully manage our online presence and spearhead our business development department. Although this is not an entry level position, it is a position of growth! Show us what you got and the sky is the limit in what projects you can take on. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who not only knows the ropes of marketing, but can pivot and adjust their strategy to fit new and unfamiliar settings. Are you passionate about marketing and technology? Then step into the Danale cloud and help us develop our brand. This is a two part position - we are seeking a self-motivated business development superstar as well. As an IoT cloud service provider, we are constantly looking for new manufactures to partner with. The ideal candidate has a proven track-record of prospecting new clients, creating and maintaining relationships with businesses, and is always on the prowl for new opportunities.
Marketing Job Responsibilities:
1. Attract potential business partners using inbound marketing techniques.
2. Create business pitches for potential partners,
3. Analyze marketing trends and interpret user statistics to make informed recommendations and decisions to management, and
4. Be the go-to-person for all marketing related inquiries, and
5. Create / manage content and traffic on all social media platforms.
Business Development Responsibilities:
1. Prospect new business through cold calling, email marketing, and networking,
2. Offer Danale’s cloud-based service to businesses and negotiate on behalf of Danale,
3. Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities,
4. Facilitate all stages of new business acquisition, and
5. Be the go-to-person for all business-development inquiries.
1. Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing/bus. development experience,
2. Extreme computer literacy and the ability to understand technical subject matter,
3. A good understanding of the IoT (internet of things) industry,
4. A born to network attitude – you take every interaction as an opportunity to grow our brand,
5. Familiarity with a social media management hub (Hootsuite, etc.),
6. Expertise in social media metrics and analytics,
7. A four-year degree,
8. A can-do attitude that flourishes in a low-structure fast-paced startup, and
9. Authorized to work in the US.
1. Degree /emphasis in marketing,
2. Previous marketing experience within IoT industry,
If you are deficient in any of the above requirements but believe you can get the job done, please let us know how you can help. We will reward a can-do attitude with opportunity and would love to welcome the right person into our team.
We're still in stealth mode.