We are looking for a tech-savvy customer service guru to join our team. Are you obsessed with using tech? Are you the go-to person in your friend group for electronic devices? Do you have a hankering for helping people? Sound familiar, then we want to meet you!
As a member of the Danale Technical Support Team, the customer service representative will provide an exceptional customer support experience by answering inbound calls from customers needing assistance, troubleshooting tickets, and creating supporting documentation for our products.
1. Answer incoming phone calls,
2. Use Zendesk to provide second tier support to end users,
3. Create FAQs and User Guides for our application and products,
4. Lend a hand in content production for social media,
5. Lend the other hand in general operational tasking. and
6. Recruiting assistance.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree,
2. Experience in a customer service role,
3. Technologically savvy (you will be using a lot of tech), and
4. A problem solver (you will be solving a lot of problems).
If you don’t write a cover letter, how will we know you? Help us out by telling us why you are a good fit and what type of tech. you are passionate about! We will reward a can-do attitude with opportunity and would love to welcome the right person into our team.
Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Minimum 1 year customer service experience
We're still in stealth mode.